Monday, November 8, 2010
post # 8
In this class I think it was a great class. When I was younger I wanted to be an artist and in grade school we did have an art class but it was only half the year while the other half was music. So I didn't get much out of the classes especially because I was young and I didnt understand. In seventh grade I transffered to a different school that did not have an art class. So when I was old enough to understand, there wasnt a class for me. Going into high school knowing I was going to be taking an art class was a good feeling. I learned about the elements and principles of art and the history of where it came from and so far it has been a great experience for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment